Play Games

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

How to delete multiple records at a time after verifing required data in each record salesforce

How to delete multiple records at a time after verifing required data in each record salesforce

Problem: I need to verify data in couple of fields of a record and then need to delete those records if data is not as expected.
If I need to open each record in salesforce and then delete one by one,it's very time consuming.
Solution: Open Developer Console and then go to Query Editor as shown in the image below.
In my scenario,I need to verify the lead records and then delete them.
So I wrote the following query and then click 'Execute' to display the results.
Select id,name,company from Lead
Now I can verify data in each record and then select the required records.Once records are selected,click on 'Delete Row' button to delete those records.

No comments:

Post a Comment